Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mission Field Trip

Good morning parents,
The trip to the mission has been confirmed (bus included) for June 13, 2013. The trip will cost 20.00 per student which will cover mission admission and transportation. Students will be required to bring their own lunch. Every student must wear their school PE shirt and jeans. Parents if you are available to chaperone please email me and I will confirm your attendance. Adult admission for the mission is $5. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Buenos días padres ,

El viaje de la misión ha sido confirmado (bus incluido) para el 13 de junio de 2013. El viaje tendrá un costo de 20.00 por estudiante que cubrirá la admisión y transporte. Los estudiantes deberán de traer su propio almuerzo. Cada estudiante debe llevar su camisa de educación física escolar y pantalones (jeans). Si desean serr chaperón por favor envíeme un correo electrónico y voy a confirmar su asistencia. La entrada para adultos de la misión es de $ 5. Por favor, póngase en contacto conmigo si tiene alguna pregunta.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello, Just wanted to share a bit of information about myself. I am the fourth grade teacher at St.Raphael. I received a Catholic education at St.Raphael and furthered my education at the California State University Dominguez Hills. I received my BA in Liberal Studies with a Mathematics option. I completed my graduate studies at Mount St. Mary's College. I have been blessed to have been influenced by wonderful teachers, and will meet the high expectations my students have. I welcome you to a successful school year.

Blog Archive