Thursday, July 11, 2013

Weekly Update

Good morning everyone,
I hope that all is well and you are enjoying your time together. I want to encourage you to have the students use the mathletics program during the summer. It is a great program that will allow your son or daughter to improve in mathematics. Congratulations to Ashjae, Victoria, Jeaneth, Sebastian, Natalia, and Wendy for acquiring points this points this week. Keep up the good work.
Buenos días a todos,
Espero que todo este bien y que esten disfrutando de su tiempo juntos. Quiero animarles a que los estudiantes usen el programa mathletics durante el verano. Es un gran programa que le permitirá a su hijo o hija a mejorar en matemáticas. Felicitaciones a Ashjae, Victoria, Jeaneth, Sebastian, Natalia, y Wendy para la adquisición de puntos esta semana. Sigan con el buen trabajo.
Sra. Perez/Mrs. Perez

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello, Just wanted to share a bit of information about myself. I am the fourth grade teacher at St.Raphael. I received a Catholic education at St.Raphael and furthered my education at the California State University Dominguez Hills. I received my BA in Liberal Studies with a Mathematics option. I completed my graduate studies at Mount St. Mary's College. I have been blessed to have been influenced by wonderful teachers, and will meet the high expectations my students have. I welcome you to a successful school year.

Blog Archive