Sunday, June 9, 2013

Important Dates for June

Remember:

  • Our mission trip is on Thursday the 13th.
  • 8th Grade graduation is on Friday the 14th
  • Your Travel Agency project is due 6/19/12 - No time for late assignments.
  • Remember your field day donations.
  • Field Day is June 20, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Volunteers needed.
  • Last day of school is the 21st. No Day Care will be available.
  • No tutoring 6/19/13
We have two weeks left of learning 4th grade. Keep up the good work.


1 comment:

daomi said...

Mrs Perez it is me Daomi. I cant find my reading Putting rocks to work the one you found today at the computer lab was mine can you please give it to me at back to school night tonight

Thank You
Daomi Garcia

About Me

My photo
Hello, Just wanted to share a bit of information about myself. I am the fourth grade teacher at St.Raphael. I received a Catholic education at St.Raphael and furthered my education at the California State University Dominguez Hills. I received my BA in Liberal Studies with a Mathematics option. I completed my graduate studies at Mount St. Mary's College. I have been blessed to have been influenced by wonderful teachers, and will meet the high expectations my students have. I welcome you to a successful school year.

Blog Archive